Hunting, Fishing, and Hiking Land For Sale!
This stunning, custom log home, built in 2005, is an outdoorsman’s dream. About 10 miles west of Grant, this one-of-a-kind home sits atop a hill on its almost 30 acres of land, and overlooks 3,360′ of private Brooks Creek frontage. Featuring rolling hardwood hills and beautiful creek beds, this property is rife with deer, turkey, trout and other wildlife, making this an ideal property for both hunting, fishing, and hiking. The log home, with 2,500 total square feet, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, utilizes an open floor plan and lots of natural lighting to maximize the space. Beautiful view from the back deck down to the creek below. Newly fenced in backyard, newly stained and sealed exterior, and new furnace as of Nov. 2019. Call Us Today to Learn More!
- 7 Mile Inn (3.65 mi)3 reviews
- The Pizza Mill (5.28 mi)6 reviews
- Daves Tavern And Grill (5.24 mi)2 reviews
- Aldea Coffee (14.2 mi)23 reviews
- The Coffee Factory (15.48 mi)46 reviews
- Drip Drop Drink (14.54 mi)48 reviews
- Montague Foods (17.78 mi)12 reviews
- Meijer (8.21 mi)2 reviews
- Gene's Family Market (10.14 mi)2 reviews